Many people ask me “How to Optimize Google My Business profile” and how to rank in Google search results. Don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place to answer your questions.
Today we are discussing to “how to optimize Google my business profile”.
SEO is very expensive, competitive, and difficult. but there are many free tools available in the market that you can use to optimize your search ranking.
What is Google My Business?
- 1 What is Google My Business?
- 2 Let’s start GMB Profile Optimization
Google My Business is a free tool developed by Google. Google has created this tool for business owners that manages how to list their information in search. With Google My Business you can manage your location on Google Maps and online reviews. If you have a local business, you will want to register your business in Google My Business so that people can find your business by searching in Google Maps and Google search results.
Local businesses make sure that your Google My Business profile is optimized or not. If your Google My Business profile is not optimized, we will tell you how to optimize.
Steps by Steps Optimized your Google My Business Profile
Today we are going to share 14 optimization strategies.
- Verified your Business Ownership
- Fill out every section of your Google My Business account
- Enter Contact Information
- Enter business email id or phone number
- Select business primary and secondary categories.
- Complete applicable attributes
- Write the complete business description
- Upload your business logo, and cover image
- Collect and respond to the customer review
- Set up messaging
- Add your Product and/Services
- Update weekly 2 Google post
- Update new image
- Maintain your Google My Business profile
Let’s start GMB Profile Optimization
Set up Google My Business Listing (If you haven’t yet)
First, step go to GMB Official website and tap to “Sign in” in the upper left corner. login with your business official email id, then fill in every required field that Google offers and verified business ownership.
After this, Google will send a 6 digit address verification PIN to your address to verify your business address. You will get this PIN at your address in 8 to 12 working days.
The category you choose will help Google decide which search your local listing is in. Some business category is given in Google Business, you have to choose your business category from the same category.
Choose Your Business official logo
Make sure to upload your official brand logo as the brand name with the business name appears in the search result.
Add cover image and 360-view virtual tour
Add High-Quality Cover Image, and capture a 360-view virtual tour of your business for customers. follow Google 360-view virtual tour guidelines.
Make sure your information matches with your business
Write a genuine detail about your business example: Legal Business name, address, contact details, business Email id, Business working overs, website URL, etc
Make sure that you
- Incorporate relevant keywords into meta tags and copy them into each page, where you can do it naturally.
- Add Schema snipped code in your website
- Create content, and focus on local
- Look for local linking opportunities.
Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Local SEO Right Now: Reading Now