Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Local SEO Right Now
Do you want to rank your local business in Google search results, Google Maps, Google my business, Bing, Bing Place, and other local search engines? You’ are in the right place.
What is Local SEO?
- 1 What is Local SEO?
- 2 Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Local SEO here
- 2.1 Create a Google My Business Account
- 2.2 Signup with Bing Places for Business
- 2.3 Get Regular Reviews from Your Happy Customers
- 2.4 Write Content Based on Local News Stories
- 2.5 Use About us and Contact Page
- 2.6 Submit Online Business Directories in Local Search Engine
- 2.7 Focus on Link Building
- 2.8 Make sure your Website Fast-loading and Mobile friendly
- 2.9 Add local business structured markup (schema) to your site
- 2.10 Get active on social media to boost the business
Local SEO refers to the process of optimizing your online business to attract more business from local searches. These searches occur on Google, Bing, and other local search engines.
People search for local businesses nationally using various search engines like Google, Google my business, Bing, Bing place, Google map, Justdial, etc.
Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Local SEO here
Create a Google My Business Account
To get access to your business profile you need to create free Google My Business Profile once you provide the required information in your Google My Business, Google that all information added to your GMB profile. Which appears in local results, in the Google search results and Google Maps.
Google My Business is the best way to improve your local SEO. and it’s completely free.
Signup with Bing Places for Business
Bing Places for Business is also like Google My Business and it does the same work. Creating an account on Bing Place for Business is important because people use different platforms.
Take an advantage Bing Places for business ownership verified with Google My Business, not required to enter information manually.
Get Regular Reviews from Your Happy Customers
Getting your customers to write reviews for your business doesn’t just optimize your profile in Google My Business presence; it also encourages more local customers to buy from you. 90% of customers believe online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
Write Content Based on Local News Stories
“Content is the King” This is the best local SEO tip that can easily translate into traditional optimization techniques, too. Write best, and SEO friendly content related to your industry.
Some strategies include
- Create a blog post and write the content in your local news stories, activities, and event.
- Making videos about local activities or causes that support your organization.
Use About us and Contact Page
This page is very important for local SEO and about your business and address of your business. So that people can easily find your business.
You need to add some details on this page like:
- Business name, address, and business phone number
- Business working hours
- Some description
- Google Maps add to each location page
Note: Other required details depend on your business types.
Submit Online Business Directories in Local Search Engine
Account create and submit online business directories local search engine. Before submitting your local search engine listing find out which local search engine platform available in your country.
Indian local search engine:
- India Mart
- Glassdoor, etc
Focus on Link Building
- Create the best and SEO-friendly content on your website so others want to link to your content.
- Submit guest blog on high domain authority sites and reputable sites.
- Engage with local social media influencers.
Make sure your Website Fast-loading and Mobile friendly
First of all, you will create a mobile-friendly website, because 70% of the users come from mobile device and then check the website loading time. If the loading time of your website is more than 2 Seconds, then you optimize your website and optimize the website code. After that check the loading time of the website again.
Click here to “Check Now” Website loading time.
Add local business structured markup (schema) to your site
Google and other search engines are adding schema code to their website to tell snippets about your business. and google and other search engines showing business details on search results.
First, you create a social media account, make sure social media account name should be your business name. Social media is a great platform for people to touch with you.
Being active on social media and encouraging users to talk about you, connect with you, link with you and mention can help establish prominence in your field.
Optimize your Google My Business Profile: Reading Now